Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/13/12

Free Digis For Friday July, 13th

Well happy Friday the 13th everyone! This is Julie posting today. Sorry there were no freebies yesterday posted. Hopefully I can make up for it today. :o)

 Birdie Brown - Retro TV
Bugaboo - Gardening Nut
Free Vintage Digital Stamps - Random
Create With TLC - Word Art
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - Bears on Thursday and Friday
Ginger's House - Word Art
Squiggle Stamps - HERE
Scrapping Memories - Cute Birthday Boy
Kadoodle Bug Designs - Got Milk
When the Scrap Hits The Fun - Cute Tooth
K Walk - Squirrel
Jane's Doodles - Bidie
Far Far Hill - HERE
A Piece of Heart - Word Art
Crafting With Jack - Flowers
******************************
Sassy Studio's has one HERE
Saturated Canary has one HERE
***************************************************************
Dearie Dolls has some cute birthday clown dolls
HUGS Ali

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting all the great links. I appreciate all the work you do for us! Don't forget Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps. She has some really cute new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali! Appreciate you taking the time to post these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent an email to my direct link to my free digital stamp, but haven't seen it posted here yet. Maybe the email didn't go though? Dolphin cutie 2 cute ink, http://www.2cuteink.com/products.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for giving us links each day! Your blog has been our door to discovering fabulous sites. I would like to share also another free image from my blog at :http://cleahvalero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete