Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/19/12

Tuesday June 19th

Josie here in for Patty, as her husband has been having some severe medical problems. Please put her and her family in your prayers today and hopefully until he is better.
Happy Juneteenth and Garfield Day . Let's see what is out there to get....
TLC will have her daily freebie and my guess is it may have a Garfield in there. ( I am up pretty early)
Cruzines has a fairy for you to play with today.
Angji will have her freebie, but I don't know what it is,but I am digging the"Proud Mary" from yesterday
Melonheadz does not have her freebie up yet, I must be the only one up in my pjs and coffee but check later.
Sandi Samples has a new freebie if you want to tee up with a new set of golf clubs here
Digital Tuesday has two for us camels and a fish. That is one way to go from dry to wet.
Kadooble bug design has a bubble blowing bear here
Michelle Perkett does not have a new freebie as her mom is getting a knee replacement. Oh, she will feel so much better, as one who has had 2 done. You can still get her one from last week yet
Tiddly Winks has some cute free sentiments here
 Dulemba has a DIY Bear, I wish I had him boy, do I have a "honey-do" list. I hear bears like honey, lol! 
Wonderful pattern peach paper over at A matter of memories here
Free Vintage Digital has a vintage photo of a girl that is so sweet here
The Full Moxie had some quick digital download when you need a quick card and not a lot of time here. This is really cool.
Craft Gossip has some cool 4th of July downloads to dress up your home without a lot of mula
Bearly Mine Design has some really cool papers. Check them out here
**************
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter Lightning Bug and Nail Art
*************************************
Ginger house word art here
For those of you looking for a different way to make a card with some of the wonderful images we get, check out the tutorial on Shelly 's Image for the Double Dutch.
********************************
Here is a cute download for the kitchen I picture mine in a green 5x7 frame from imagine gnats
Lilac and Lavender has a wonderful sentiment and romantic roses to get you into the June of things


I will be cruising for more and will be back.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely selection today. Thanks.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo super links again thank you josie ... sending patty her hubby and her family hugs and hope hubby is better real soon ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all you all do, I so appreciate it and sending up a prayer for Patty and her husband.
    Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the great freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I noticed BeyondTheFringe had a really cute one with sentiments to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My thoughts and prayers go out to Patty during this difficult time. Thanks for filling in Josie. FDS is the best. <3 -Kim

    ReplyDelete