Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/11/12

Monday June 11th.. :)

WOOHOO!!! I am back from my Birthday vacation (well today is my birthday!! but I had a 10 day celebration) and happy to be home.. I wanted to let you all know about the freebie on TAWS and the new challenge is up.. so you have your chance to win some free TAWS acrylic stamps.. (who doesn't want stamps???) okay.. here is the inspirational photo..
BE Inspired Challenge

You can join us here

also you can get this cute new freebie from TAWS
that fun little fish.. don't you just love it!! HERE!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend..

******************
did you know Melon Headz has over 245 freebies on her page.. WOW check them out HERE
Create with TLC has a new freebie HERE
Free Vintage has one HERE
My Heart Pieces has one HERE
I am sure there are more out there.. :) Thanks so much for the sweet Birthday Wishes.. :) hugs

*************** 
Scrapp Happy paper crafter has a Spa Day and Accesories 
Julie makes cards has a  Graduation Sentimen
Cruzines has a Coffee Pot.
**********************************************
Have a new digie here Party Chick super cute here
Happy Birthday to another Gemini, Alison,,,,,,,Josie
My Sanity Blog has a cute unicorn, hurry before he runs away

20 comments:

  1. May I be the first to wish you a very happy birthday. You have brought so any free digi's to all of us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE those giant rosettes! My husband might kill me if I did it though. :o) He's one of those guys that only likes different shades of tan. LOL

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fishy fish. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're birthday is fantastic! Thank you so much for the cute fish and all your work here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday fellow June birthday girl! My birthday is Friday and I too plan to make it stretch out.

    P.S. The colors are great inspiration for the new TAWS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow thats a lovely lot of links as usual ... hope you have a wonderful birthday ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! That fish is too cute! Thanks for sharing my freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!! Hope this is the best year you've ever had. ox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, hope your day was extra special today!, Hugz...Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! Thank you to all of you fabulous ladies that post these for us. You guys rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! Thank you to all of you fabulous ladies that post these for us. You guys rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Happy Birthday...10 days of celebration...WOW. Great people are born in June, my birthday was on the 4th. Hope your day and all 10 were happy ones. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, 10 days of Birthday celebration! What a blessed lady! Happy Birthday and may the celebration continue!
    Hugs,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Birthday Wishes to you and many more...xo

    -pamela ;)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into providing the links for these freebies.

    ReplyDelete