Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/26/12

June 26th Tuesday

Well, Happy Columnist Day! This is Josie in for Patti as her husband remains ill and she has to go to many Dr. appointments to attend to today. So, I am asking you to add her husband and family to your prayers, or quiet moments to offer thanks for health of yours and your own.  So, on that note lets send Patti our love.

Lilac and Lavender has some wonderful Sunflower paper and tags and sentiments.
Gifts from the Sea has some wonderful teapots if you are looking for inspiration and has some older pic.
Digital Two for Tuesday has some pine cones, makes me think of camping
Granny Ma has 5 scallop circles
Anji Antic has a daily freebie
Melonheadz has my favorite fruit, watermelon with a parade. How cute!
Free Vintage Digital has a daily freebie but I am up early so they did not have the daily out yet.
Kadoodle Bug has a bear getting ready for the 4th of July
Beccy's Place has a cute shoe that reminds me of my Great Aunt Betty who had some cute shoes.
TLC has some cute papers
Michelle Perkette has a daily freebie, again I was up early and see what she has in store for you,( LOL someone caught me Michelle is a weekly) See I told you I was up very early .
*********************
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - MP3 Player
*************************************
Far far hill has some vintage kitchen label
McMahonfive Designs has free Cancer Balloon Digital

I will check back later to see what our artists have in store. Again, let me remind everyone that the freebie here are a sample of the works of our artist. Please do not post them as your own to give away. You can give the site they can find the freebie. Our good friend Paulette, TLC, has had this experience. It is stealing, period. Thank our artist s and followers, C ya on the flipped side. Josie.

**********************

Blog hop is going on for the month of July.. where you have a chance to see sneak peeks of the new sets, and also a chance to win one of the 3 new stamp sets. I hope you will take a moment to stop by and join us.. Oh and we are doing something a little different.. we are doing a puzzler fun game.. up on the right hand side of the blog you can see a piece.. there are 2 others on the FB page.. to give you little hints and clues for the new sets.. :) Vote on the top right hand side for what kind of cards you do :) See you there!!! Far Far Hill

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your hard work! Pssst - Michelle Perkett is weekly freebies on Tuesdays, not daily. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti...I will be praying for your husband to recover fully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, Hope your husband is well and feeling better soon!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete