Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/24/12

Freebies for Sundy, June 24th

Oops! I started playing a computer game and the time got away from me. Sorry I am so late.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has vintage postcards.
Birds Cards has some bees and hive.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Beyond the Fringe has a girl with some cards.
Anji’s Antics has balloons.
Cooking with Cricut has a toucan.
Craft Gossip has dancing children.
*****
My Heart Pieces has a paisley design.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has a tree and a surfer.
Digi Ditto has freedom stars.
Melonheadz has Fancy Nancy.
Create with TLC has word art and butterfly paper.
Well that's all for today. I am going up to a friends cottage. We plan to sit out by the lake and relax. It's a fantastic day for it!

6 comments:

  1. ooo thank you so much for those lovely links denise ... so kind of you to search them out for us all ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Denise, for the link to TLC
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's late, but over at The Outlawz we have a free, exclusive, digi stamp from MayzyArt for our 2000 Member Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so appreciate you all, thank you so much for all you do. hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete