Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/3/12

Freebies for Sunday, June 3rd

Well I am back from vacation and totally refreshed. I have to say that all our new "posters" are doing a great job. It is nice to only have to post once a week! Denise

Far Far Hill has paper.
Clearly Vintage has some pictures of cars.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Cleah’s Design has a girl all dolled up.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has hats and flip flops.
*****
Digital Two for Tuesday has some cute kids.
Create with TLC has word art.
Daizy Mae Designs has a paper.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has some shells.
Melonheadz has a cute girl running away.
Spyder has hidden another freebie. Don’t ask me what it is…………I won’t be able to find it!
Patty Wraps has a cocoa wrapper.
*****
Whoopsi Daisy has a cute girl.
A Surcee Life has a flower.
DZ Doodles has word art for Father’s Day.
My Sugar Paper has word art.
Anjie’s Antics has an umbrella. (she’s feeling a little better)
*****
Craft Gossip has a owl bookmark.
Far Far Hill has a kit.
And guess what? I found the hidden digi on Spyder’s site. Thanks Suze for the encouragement!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Denise, I used to have trouble with the Spyder hidden freebies too but have now managed to find them. Keep looking - they are there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a bunch once again for posting these all in one place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for giving your time to posting these. You ladies are doing an awesome job at finding all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful links each day! REally appreciate also for including mine. You ladies are so great. :)

    ReplyDelete