Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/30/12

Freebies for Saturday, June 30

Hi!  Kaylee here again for your weekend freebies.

Pink Gem has a wise owl
When the Scrap Hits the Fan has a sentiment
You Made Me Ink has a bedtime hating girl and sentiments
I Brake For Stamps has chocolates
Diane's Digital Designs has a cute downloadable tutorial with some sentiments included in it
Far Far Hill has vintage paper
Art Projects for Kids has some happy veggies
Dearie Dolls has a trick or treat cat and a Halloween pail (scroll down for the pail)
Anji's Antics has two
Melonheadz has more ants on parade
TLC has a few (you'll need to scroll down)
Free Vintage has an antique organ
Spectacular Printable has a gold alphabet
Scraphappy Paper Crafter has Dorthy and Red Riding Hood
Kiki & Co has a fun 4th of July printable
Ginger's House has word art

Fun stuff today.  I'm off to see the US women's soccer team, so I won't be adding any digis later, but I bet some of the other fantastic girls here will add some more.  Ciao!






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great links today. I especially enjoyed visiting Dearie Dolls. Lots of cute images there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SOOOO much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, Alison. I didn't even know this site existed until I noticed the source of the traffic to my blog. I posted a FREE digi-based project tutorial, on Friday and have had amazing numbers of visitors. And many of them are coming from your site. I'm so excited that someone posted me here! I'll often have free digi stamps on my blog and I'll be sure and let someone here know when I do. Thank you for that. Wonderful for me and hopefully wonderful for those who pick up the freebies. Diane Noble, Diane's Digital Designs (soon to be Daydream Designs!)

    ReplyDelete