Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/29/12

Freebies for June 29

Good morning and happy Friday!  Kaylee here, filling in for Julie, who is on vacation (lucky girl!).  I love Fridays at Free Digital Stamps; there are so many free digis.

Broken Box Stock has a patriotic bird.
Far Far Hill has a vintage paper kit.
The Adventures of Bella Lockwood has a tortoise working out (something I should be doing too).
The Desert Diva has word art.
Spectacular Printable has pink pearl flowers to go with yesterday's purple ones.
Bugaboo has a sewing mouse.
Free Vintage has a boy drumming.
Limited Runs has a bird.
Scraphappy Paper Crafter has some sweet treats.  Yum!
Digital Delights has a free kite.
StampFairy World has a cute sentiment.
Ginger's House has word art.
TLC has word art and a new quick page.  (You'll need to scroll down.)
Crafting with Jack has a tree.
Piece of Heart has word art.
Sassy Studio Designs has a girl with ice cream.
Ike's World has a rather scary skull.
Anji's Antics has a swan.
Jan Brett (the children's author) has dozens of free coloring pages.  (I'm so excited-her artwork is gorgeous!)  Be sure to check out the patriotic freebies on the page.

Now my husband's teasing me again, saying that I should've left some freebies for my Saturday post.  It's okay though, cuz there's a few sites that don't have their freebie Friday stamps up yet.  So check back later (or tomorrow) for the rest.


4 comments:

  1. hi thank u for all freebies
    here is my freebie for all of you
    hugs
    xMx
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.gr/2012/06/happy-birthday-copic-markers-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Happy Canada day to all my fellow Canucks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Loved all the awesome digis today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. terrific Job Kaylee. Always enjoy your posting. Thanks for including Jan's site. Hugs Josie

    ReplyDelete