Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/15/12

Freebies For Friday, June 15th

Hi everyone!!! This is Julie posting again today.  Leave a comment below if I missed your digis and I willl ad them to the list later.  Have a good weekend everyone!!!

Spectacular Printables -  Digital Paper
Bugaboo Stamps - Bear
Stamp Fairy - Several Cute Animals
Kenny K designs - Click on The FREEBIES FOR JUNE with running baseball
Free Vintage Digital Stamps - Mermaid
Paper Smooches - Trees
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - Accesory Fun
Ginger's House - Word Art
Squiggle Stamps - Jubilee freebie
Scrapping Memories - Fireman
Kadoodle Bug Designs - Father's Day Word Art
A Day For Daisises - Wedding Flower
Far Far Hill - Vintage Post Card
Piece of heart - Word Art
Trimgym - Paper
*************************
Gopi here with a few more...enjoy!

Broken Box Stock - Sandcastle
Create Me Pink - Lighthouse
Create with TLC - Wordart
Digi Ditto - Teacher's sentiment
Limited Runs - Cat w/sentiment 
Paper Craft Planet - Bridesmaid
Spectacular Printable - Floral swirl paper
Spyder's Corner - Baby Boy/Girl papers (4)
Stamp Fairy - Dog bone
***************************************************************
Josie here with a new artist that features both rubber and digital stamp.
I brake for stamps is mooning us to see her friday digital. Go down to her page and you will see her "friday freebie". If you want to see her rubber stamps go to home or if you get to her face page on our daily freebie just go to her digital stamps. Thanks Della
***************
Hey everyone! I know we do mostly digital stamps.. BUT :) I found this ADORABLE printable and HAD to share it with you :) I hope you all love it too.. It's a cute little circus tent 3d item.. LOVE IT!!
Sassy Studio's has a bridesmaid here too hope you have a wonderful weekend..

Oh if you haven't stopped by I suggest you do so.. There are over 300 prizes to be won and all you have to do is a little bit of get to know my friend Julie, and comment on her blog/   facebook.. :) Tell her I sent you



HUGS -Ali

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Digi Ditto has a teacher sentiment at Digi Ditto blog
    http://www.margaretbucklew.com/blog
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO!! I am out of the hOspital and BAck HOME. I will Be posting Daily again starting TODAY!

    Thanks to my wonderful husband for posting for me- but now you are all stuck with me again..


    Thank you Alison and the whole crew for the great support of my blog- I appreciate you SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea & Mario's Sandcastle freebie at Broken Box Stock: http://brokenboxstock.blogspot.com/2012/06/free-chelsea-marios-sandcastle.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. FREE Printable Birthday Calendar from Broken Box Stock (with a link back to our site): http://brokenboxstock.blogspot.com/2012/06/want-free-toodle-birthday-calendar-link.html

    ReplyDelete