Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/13/12

did you all hear??

Did you all hear?? there is a HUGE!! and I mean HUGE event going on tomorrow.. It's called the Joys of Blogging.. Here are the details

Where: Tomorrow Thursday July 14th on Julies Open Window www.juliesopenwindow.blogspot.com
When: 8:00 am CDT
What are we doing? we will be chatting and having a celebration..
What prizes can be won?

**Right now they are having a referral contest :) if you don't already follow Julie's blog I would HIGHLY recommend it.. she is amazing.. and then go HERE and tell them Alison Sent you :) that's it!! I hope you will come join in on the fun.. even if you can't come all day.. it would be fun to have you stop by! :)

Giveaways provided by Major companies and fabulous sponsors..


Look who ELSE is joining the party this week over at Julie's Open Window!!  We are well over $300 in prizes and they are all going out to...followers & supporters who stop by during the weekend. You will all have a chance to win!  Thanks to Kelly Marie!  So glad to have you guys with us! 



The TwineryThe Craft's MeowMarket Street StampsAvocado ArtsTami Mayberry Art & DesignSweet Stamp ShopLil' Inker DesignsPaper Made BakeryEAD DesignsMomentaMy Little ShoeboxSRM StickersLawn FawnThe Scrapbooking QueenPaper Smooches
and there's lots more to come!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Alison, I'm having trouble with the FB link. Does the event have a name so I can search for it? Ta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much for sharing the event, Alison! It's going to be a great time : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need help. I failed to put a digi in the right place. it is called patchwork accessories. it is patchwork balloons. can you tell me whose it is? Thank you. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete