Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/16/12

Wednesday May 16

Wow, sorry I am late with the posting, but "moi"had a little party, watching "One for the Money". Great time with good friends, but did do a lot of spring cleaning in a short time. Whew!
Okay so here is our list:

 Platypus Creek Digital has some graduation freebies sentiments     

Diane Digital Designs has a beautiful prom dress.

Spyder fans: Sorry I will put up what she has on her site." just found my last weeks dig, Mushroom Street on a shared site."       She will no longer offer her freebies. Please peeps do not post freebies on sites. You can refer people to go to the site for the freebies :(

Dulemba has a mouse with a painting going on

Anji Antics has some freebies and a few stanzas of Graceland by Paul Simon, love the song.

TLC has a cute sentiments

Free Vintage Digitals has some great papers to download. Sweet!

MelStampz has a tutorial for downloading paper from flicker and it is so simple to do, so go over to her site and see all of her papers and see how easy it is to download.

Ginger's House has sentiments
Craftymumz has a beautiful bookmark here
Pop N Stick has free girl and rose image
My Sanity Spot  has a cute dog and cat here
KaDoodle bug Designs has some cute freebies here. KaDoodle is new and we welcome them
Scrap Happy Papercrafter has some bear cuties 
Scrapper's Delight has a beautiful rose, how did you know they are my favorite?? **Please note the word FREE in green so no one thinks we are helping people selling discounted digis. I checked it free.

9 comments:

  1. A couple of cute bear digis from ScrapHappy Paper Crafter

    http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/05/free-digis-for-wednesday.html?showComment=1337186407419#c8207167750481087393

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you so much for all your hard work today josephine ... really appreciated ... sorry to hear about poor spyder ... it is so sad that there are some people who spoil it for others don't you think ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lovely rose Digi on my blog

    http://scrappersdelightspapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I clicked on the Scrappers Delights image it says $1.00 for it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you like it Josephine :)
    The Digi Is FREE Cindy just add it to you cart ;) big hugs Janice XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrapper's Delight..I didn't go any further than the store page...it says $1.00 for the Rose image .... rather misleading but it's free once I noticed the green word...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Thanks for posting all these links to the awesome digis! :)

    ReplyDelete