Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/7/12

Monday May 7th

First to all the nurses out there, Happy Nurse's Week. This also includes nurse's aides, tech and everyone in the healthcare who assist the nurses in providing great care to those who need our care. Thank you!
I would have been on here earlier but had my mamogram this morning after getting off from work. Whew it will be a long morning but then I can get some sleep later. But a good reminder for everyone to take a few minutes and get it done.

Floppy Latte's Digital will have her freebie on Thursday ( got my fingers crossed ) instead of today if you are looking for it today
TLC has a freebie here
I have a tutorial for a "Magic Card" if you are looking for something different in a way of a card for mother's day. Can't believe it is this Sunday.
I have some beautiful labels from Far Far Hill
Marble Circle has a beautiful Victorian envelope freebie that is different.
DZ Doodles is offering some wonderful advice and freebies here. I  love reading through her posting. Always something to learn.
Free Vintage Stamps has a starfish today.
Ginger's House has word art that is rather cute, I think so.
Beyond the Fringe has a dragonfly rider that is super, thanks Carmen
Penniwigs has some Mother day tags here
My Heart Pieces has a girl with chicks. Reminds me of my friend who got 8 little chicks. He, he, wonder who is getting the cleanning chore there.
Sandi Samples has a beautiful tea cup just the thing for Mother's day .
Anji Antics has some really cute freebies, but forget the freebies, I want that husband who clean her house, lol.
Don't forget to go over to MelonHeadz to check out the freebies
***************************************************
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has a Monday freebie here
Platypuscreek Digital has really cute blossoms here
*************************************************
To clarify the freebie @ Marble Circle is a freebie, it appears it  was discounted but in green it say Freebie . I checked and ordered and it is a freebie, Honest~~~

Well, that is it for me for now I will check later to see if there are more. Thank you artists and fellow bloggers who support us and artists, you share so much of yourself with your talents. Thank you. Happy Mother's Day to those who have their mothers, step-mom, people who are mother figures to you and most of all to those who are no longer here for us to hug in person. This would have been my Mother and Dad's 66th wedding anniversary I know you doing some jitterbugging in heaven. LOL.  Hugz, Josie

8 comments:

  1. ooo thank you for those lovely freebies ... so kind of you to do this for us all ... happy wedding anni to your dear mum and dad ... happy crafting and love sandy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute bear from ScrapHappy Paper Crafter

    http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/05/free-digi-for-monday-youre-beary-sweet.html

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooooo much Josie for all you do for us. Happy Mother's Day to you and all of the people who make Free Digital Stamps possible...TY to all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add my blossoms freebie found here:
    http://platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/challenge-6-flowers.html

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freebies I love...but when u go to a site expecting a freebie, and lo and behold, it's their store with a 'discount' of their image they're offering. Is that a freebie...NOPE..NO..NADA..don't believe this gimmick should be encouraged!

    ReplyDelete