Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/21/12

May 21, Monday

Well, today is going to be a good day to sleep as we are expecting some rain. Nice sleeping weather.

Today we have Anji Antics  for her daily freebies and check out her cards and book. Very kwel.
TLC also has some daily freebies. Definitely love her tribute to Robin Gibbs.
Trimgym has a freebie 
Cruzines has some giraffes  
Free Vintage Digital has a little red hen.
Floppy Latte Digitals has the great you get to pick your own freebie . Go there to get the code.
Princess Bella Lockwood has Friday freebie a little late here 
Meljen has Monday freebie later. 
My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps has a cute girl with letter 
Spyder has some beautiful blue paper with polka dots and stripes.
***************************************************
Design2Delight has a 24hr. freebie  "Love Song"
CraftyMumz has a printable 
Penniwigs has sum, sum summertime tag. I love the blog and be sure to use the links 
Kah- Wink- E- Dink has a freebie for graduation
Whoopsie  Daisy has a freebie here that is so precious
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has several here

Well,  that is it for me, I am really tired had a rough weekend, felt like I stood on my feet all 36 hours this weekend. I will check back later girls, Thanks for your support.  Josie 

12 comments:

  1. Please add?
    http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.com/2012/05/one-in-million.html

    Thanks so much Josie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get to Princess Bella Lockwood or Anji's Antics. I really appreciate all your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ScrapHappy Paper Crafter A few oldies but goodies

    http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/05/free-digis-oldies-but-goodies-day.html

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Digital Two for Tuesday has some Harley images. www.digitaltuesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. meljens no longer does freebies...ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys I have a sentiment here
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/2012/05/posh-kitty-and-freebie.html

    hugs
    xMx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, you keep missing my link out - am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for all you do. It is very much appreciated. Hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all your effort in providing us with all these wonderful links. I love coming to this site. You gals are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow thank you from me toooooo ... lots to look at today ... thank you for all your hard work happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete