Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/6/12

Freebies for Sunday, May 6th

Clearly Vintage has two magazine covers.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Crafty Moments has a Steampunk digi.
My Sugar Paper has word art.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has a super hero.
Oh no! Spyder has hidden another freebie in her post.  I can never find them.  Now Josie is going to laugh at me again.
*****
Beary Wishes has a bridesmaid.
*****
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a digi of a family having dinner.
Far Far Hill has a paper kit.
Granny Ma’s Creative Blog has a cut file.
Create with TLC has a bog hop with lots of freebies.
Folder Paper and Printed Pixel has a grandson who needs prayers. Please support her.
Desert Diva has a cute one.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! I've found the freebie in the post on the blog of Spyder ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Please add me to the list. I have a freebie today.
    URL: http://www.bearywishes.com/2012/05/06/bridesmaid-freebie-25/

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I have a freebie too

    http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.com/2012/05/hop-skip-jump-its-your-birthday.html

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never find them either, Denise, so we can be laughed at together! Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh go and have a go!!...you'll... love ... it! The digi is a bit wonky though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found it! thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually managed to find it this time. I was so proud of myself as I usually can't find it. Good luck Denise in finding it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well thank you so much for the digis ... I cant find it ... but dont really know what I am looking for lol ... any clues going ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the link to the TLC Blog Hop.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete