Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/27/12

Freebies for Sunday, May 27th

Good Morning! Didn't Kaylee do a great job yesterday posting? I think she did.
Create with TLC has two cute boys with a flag.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a vintage collage.
Clearly Vintage has some.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Beyond the Fringe has word art.
Crafty Moments has a steampunk image.
Cooking with Cricut has some colored roses.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has a bear and a girl eating spaghetti.

********************
A couple things.. FYI's for you :) first Kaylee did an amazing job thanks for helping us out!
if you were planing on applying for the Alley Way Stamps DT HERE you have 4 days left to do so..
Also here is the Video I made for the spinner card that a few people asked me to create! Enjoy! hugs-Ali













*****


Trimgym Digi Stamps has a bear.

My Sugar Paper has a cute bird with flowers.
Hudson Holidays has word art.


6 comments:

  1. thanks once again.

    To make sure noone misses out:

    I have a Christmas Themed freebie on my blog at the moment as well, a Baby Polar Bear. It can be found HERE, but will only remain there till tomorrow. Then another freebie will appear that is related to the current one. Please leave a comment if you grab it, thanks!

    Jo aka Trimgym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Spinner Card. I I just might have to "borrow" that Idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting all of these links, and thank you to the artists also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://hudsonsholidays.blogspot.ca/
    Check them out - they offer freebies every Friday, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks Denise and Ali! Posting is way fun. Great digis today, thanks (and that spinner card is SO cute).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so loving the spinner card! What a great idea :) Thanks a bunch ladies!

    ReplyDelete