Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/19/12

Freebies for Saturday, May 19th



Pink Gem has a Cute Dragon
Clearly vintage has a couple.

Create with TLC has word art.

Ginger’s House has word art.

Granny Ma’s Creative Blog has a cut file.

Folded Paper and Printed Pixel has word art.

Oak Pond Creations has Oliver.

Cooking with Cricut has some post cards.

Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has three.

Foxy Craft has the letter P.

*****

Beyond the Fringe has word art.
Far Far Hill has an old photo kit.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a sunflower.
Desert Diva has graduation sentiments.

5 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Please add this link with 10 free graduation sentiments
    Thanks!
    Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you denise for all your hard work in bringing these digis to us ... much appreciated ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty, happy long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I said no more freebies, after finding quite a few of my digi's on shared sites...most of those links now no longer work, so...because that's made me happy (!!)I have a HIDDEN digi HERE
    Marmalade The Puss cat...
    Happy Hunting!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete