Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/28/12

Freebies for Monday, May 28th

Happy Memorial Day everyone! 
I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all of those serving in our country, present or past.. My Grandpa, Uncles, Dad, and Hubby.. We support YOU!!!! Thank you for fighting for our FREEdom..

We are having another TAWS blog hop.. with Prizes and some really great inspiration.. Here is a sneak peek!
You have a chance to win some new acrylic stamps as you can see from above they are going to be fun!!..

Freebies for today!

TLC has one HERE
Melon Headz has one HERE
Free Vintage has Red, White, and Blue paper here 
******************************************************
Floppy Latte's digital design has a sweet dogwood here. I simply can smell it from here
Trim Gym has a polar bear here and Christmas tag here
Hudson Holiday has a sentiment and they offer Friday freebie so snag it here
Scrapper's Delight has 2 one is here a rose I may have posted this before. Rose Petal Delight and look for it on the first page. Remember the freebies are the ones who have FREEBIE poste in Green.
Tales from Polly craft has a freebie as a thank you they have 2 weeks before they close.
My Heart Pieces had a cute father's day image you will like, I did..
  Well, that is it for me will check back later and see if there are more.. Have a great Memorial Day Holiday. Cya later Peeps.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Hope you are having a beautiful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, Thanks for taking time out of your holiday weekend to provide the list of freebies. Hope you have enjoyed your holiday. I appreciate all you and your team do.
    -Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful links!

    ReplyDelete