Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/30/12

Freebies for May 30, 2012

Howdy everyone and welcome to Hump Day & National Water a Flower Day. I am Misty and I also am new to the team. Here are your freebies for today!

Free Vintage has Postal Collage

TCL has Free Papers 

Whoopsi Daisy has a Cute Little Girl  

Spyders Corner has a Bathing Bear 

Create with  TLC has a Butterfly 

Another from TLC   Fairy WordArt  

Bluebird Flats has a couple for June    Calander and a Sentiment.

Paper Smooches has several assorted freebies  

ScrappyHappy has a couple of cute ones  

Oak Pond Creations has a Word Nerd  

12 comments:

  1. great job Misty, I knew you could do it. Sweet! Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alison....for the links to TLC
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. new freebie piblished at
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/


    thanks,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job you did! I love how each time, a new page opens, it sure makes life easier. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane from Diane's Digital Designs,

    Hope you read this...I LOVE your percolator, but can't seem to get the freebie. Could you email it to me? I can't seem to copy it, drag it, or leave a comment on your blog. :(
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete