Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/29/12

Freebies for May 29, 2012

Hello Friends!  Happy Learn About Composting Day!  Yep - for real. I was hoping my first day of posting would be a little more exciting bizarre holiday, but composting can be exciting, right??  After all.. it helps things grow!  Anyway - I am Patti.  Hope I get this right for you all!  Enjoy your day!!

Free Digital Stamps has some cool papers
sureya on deviantART has quite a few neat ones if you've never checked them out
CraftyCat957 has a printable dragon and a few more if you scroll through her blog
Scrapping Memories has a cute baby
Digital Two for Tuesdays has some sweet vintage pics
Spyder's Corner has swirls and stripes papers.. nice!
Kadoodle Bug Designs has a sweet bear with a watermelon
Michelle Perkett has a beautiful sentiment for dad
Wonderstrange has a couple to bring a smile to  your face (the first one is me and my hubby..he is shorter than me..hehehee)
A Day for Daisies has some flowers in a vase
LinGe de Pateco has one here
When the Scrap hits the fun has a sentiment (not sure if this was already posted)
Starry Night Studios has some sweet furry friends
Cakewalk has a squirrel
Clearly Vintage has some Memorial day images
Cheryl Seslar has a free printable card (this is an older one but so cute)
Ginger's House has a great sentiment (love her thought process!!)

Well, I am sure there will be more later.  I will check back with you. Have a super crafty day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are a few more ~ Gopi
Anji's Antics - cute dog
Cruzines - cookie alien
Jane's Doodles - strawberry (scroll down - on the right side)
Creating with TLC - wordart
Far Far Hill - Vintage papers

***********************
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - HERE

9 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know I am Still posting Freebies Every day- Had a bit of a rough week due to gallbladder removal- but am back in ACTION NOW!!! Come on over to http://anjisantics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cruzines is a day late due to the holiday but has a new freebie digital stamp,
    A Cookie Alien:
    http://cruzines.blogspot.com/2012/05/crudoodle-cookie-alien.html

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting these for us! have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Patti, you found oodles of digis! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done a Wednesday Freebie this week, hope to keep doing them... all is forgiven!
    Find bathing Bear here and some dotty, striped swirly paper HERE
    Thank you!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry, I missed a dash....
    HERE

    ReplyDelete
  7. freebie.org is the outstanding website and it is truly a good way to act any day along with the freebies through your entrance.
    freebie.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutamente magnificos todos los links, muchas gracias.
    besitos al equipò.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous links! thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete