Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/11/12

Freebie for Friday, May 11th

Bugaboo has a crab.  It is not on the website yet but it should be shortly.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Far Far Hill has paper.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a mother and girl.
Ike’s World has a centaur.
Crafting Bella Lockwood has a flower.
Anji’s Antics has four on her webstie.
*******
Limited Run has a duck.
Folded Paper Printed Pixels has a cat at the bottom of the page.
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has a nice graduation image.

.

7 comments:

  1. A nice graduation image from ScrapHappy Paper Crafter

    http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/05/free-digis-for-friday.html

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Limited Runs has a duck and thank you for all you guys do your amazing :)
    hugs Nikki

    http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cat for my Friday Freebie early today (at the bottom of the post): http://www.foldedpaperprintedpixels.com/2012/05/help-out-matthews-family-friday-evening.html

    I also want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the outpouring of prayers, love, and support for my grandson. You have no idea how much it means to me, and to his family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the images. It is most appreciated. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for another fab list!!! xo

    -pamela :)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete