Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/11/12

Wednesday

I know how I felt when I was late Monday so I thought I would help out Gopi and start off with some freebies.

The Graphic Fairy has a silhoutte of woman with a cupboard
Whoopsie Daisy has a sweet little girl
DZ Doodle also has freebie & some new ideas here for upcoming grads and mother's day here 
Doodle Pantry also has some freebies on her page if you are interested in any of their contest
Melonheadz has Mary's request here
TLC has some daily freebies here
Vintage Digital stamps has hopping frogs everywhere.
Diane's digital is out in the garden, hopefully I will be able to do next week, LOL
Spyder has a little monster here
Anji is cracking me up with her Smoking on the Water theme. Now it is in my head go to her site here to get it in to your head. Of course, that is dating me.........
Cake Walk has a freebie here I think she is monkeying around if you get my drift.....
For all the Moms out there or gonna be we have Playtupus Creek with sentiments for Mom's Day
Cre8tive Hands has a B here
Sentiments from Scribbles by Sandy here that keeps you calm.
** Notice there is a freebie being offered by Whimsey and Stars Studio  here  for 24hrs. until 9 p.m.
You will have to email to get the freebie or go to their FB site
****************************************************************
Fixed the link to Graphic Fairy - Josie
That should get you started and I will check back to see if Gopi is back .

8 comments:

  1. here's a cute monkey for everyone:


    http://kwalkart.blogspot.com/2012/04/monkeying-around.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plese add my freebie. I have a set of Mother's Day wordings.
    http://platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/mothers-day-images-freebie.html

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link to The Graphic Fairy does not work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josephine...thank you for searching down all the freebies...and thank you for linking TLC
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say thanks for all you do

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of my favorite punny digis from ScrapHappy Paper Crafter.

    http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/04/free-digis-for-wednesday-animal-puns.html

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete