Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/4/12

Freebies for Wednesday, April 4th

Happy Wednesday!  Here are some freebies for you!

Anji's Antics - houses (6) + cowboy set Anji created the houses for me.  Love them!  Denise  Thanks again Anji!
Cre8tive Hands - birthday bear
Desert Diva - sentiment
Diane's Digital Desgins - umbrella
Far Far Hill - vintage frames
Free Vintage Digis - derby hat man
Ginger's House - wordart
Spyder's Corner - bunny
The Alley Way Stamps - cupcake + sentiment
*************************************************************
 Josie here and I have Patti Moore who has a freebie it is only until tomorrow @ 8pm and I am sorry not to post sooner. It is a beautiful bouquet of flowers. She is going to start posting freebies again and we will let you know when they are posted. Thanks Gopi

9 comments:

  1. I have a couple of digis for everyone over at Cakewalk by KWOK!
    www.kwalkart.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of goodies at ScrapHappy Paper Crafter

    http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/04/free-digis-for-wednesday-patriotic-and.html

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops...here's the direct link to the new Cakewalk digis:
    http://kwalkart.blogspot.com/2012/04/cupcake.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across these freebies. They may have been posted before but I have never seen them (hope it's ok to post this link)
    http://thecraftypad.blogspot.ca/p/freebies.html Some very cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx Josie and a special TY to Patti Moore for her freebie - beautiful!!! Looking forward to more of your awesomeness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many Thanks to Josie for posting my Freebie,
    "Summer Bouquet"!... I appreciate it! :)

    ...And thank you so much for the warm welcome!!

    I've decided to extend the freebie date 'til 8pm April 8th.
    I hope you'll stop on by my blog to pick it up! :)
    You'll find it under my banner in the right upper corner.

    Happy Crafting!!
    ~ Patti Moore

    PholkartBlessings
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/PholkartBlessings
    http://pholkartblessings.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/PattiMoore.PholkartBlessings

    ReplyDelete