Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/21/12

Freebies for Saturday, April 21st

Thanks to Gopi for posting for me yesterday.  I went to a scrapbooking/card making  convention.  Boy did I spend a lot of money.  Thank goodness there isn't a convention every week or I would be broke!
Ginger’s House has word art.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a golfer.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has a sick girl
Cre8tive Hands has a G as in Glasses.
Craft Gossip has  a pirate ship.
*****
 
Digi Ditto has word art.
Paper Squirrel has a daisy.
Ike’s World has Muse 3.
Folded Paper and Printed Pixel has a heart.
Scribbles by Sandy has an adorable frog called Gone Buggy.
Oak Pond Creations has a latte.
Foxy Craft has H is for Hat.
Create with TLC has a funny one.
*****
And of course I can't forget Anji's Antic.  She has some here.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Digi Ditto has Happy Mother's Day sentiments at http://www.margaretbucklew.com/blog

    thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHHHHH I hear ya - I went a scrapbooking show recently too and WOW was it fun! We have a scrapbooking expo near me every year and it's better than any stamping show I've ever gone to and we have a LOT of them around here! I'm a card maker, but the scrapbooking show is much better. Thx for your help here...you're appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely freebies, thankyou!!
    I have another hidden freebie, well two, one post will tell you where the other one is..

    look here first

    use your mouse to find it.

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete