Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/14/12

Freebies for Saturday, April 14th

Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a flapper.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Market Street Stamps has word art.
DZ Doodles has some graduates if you email her.
Anji’s Antics has quite a few.
Foxycrafts has F is for Frog.
Steady On! has a shoe.
Stamp Fairy has word art.
*****
Create with TLC has word art.
Far Far Hill has paper.
Dustin Pike has a fairy.
Pink Gem has a cute bird.
My Sugar Paper has a man.
Spyder’s Corner has a free digi hidden on her blog.  I didn't find it but I know it is there.
Digi Ditto has a bear.
Crafting Bella Lockwood has one here.
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has two.

11 comments:

  1. Hi! Digi Ditto is offering a free bear sitting inside an umbrella digi at http://www.margaretbucklew.com/blog

    Thanks for posting artists freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a puppy... HERE but you have to hunt for him as he's hidden!!!

    Available to download until Monday Evening.

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there here is a one off saturday freebie, you will find my firday freebies every friday on here, so here it is its called a digi widgie, all will be explained on my blog http://craftingbellalockwood.blogspot.co.uk/ enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found this cutie:
    http://www.pinkgemdesigns.com/catalog/tweetie-free-digi-stamp-p-944.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchas gracias, como siempre un esplendido trabajo.Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here are some super late freebies for today. Enjoy!

    http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/04/free-digis-for-saturday.html

    Julie
    ScrapHappy Paper Crafter

    ReplyDelete
  7. when copying my link please dont copy the word enjoy on the end or you will get an error! its is

    http://craftingbellalockwood.blogspot.co.uk/

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the wonderful links!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can any one tells me please have u managed to down load my image from 4 shared

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK have also placed a not version in case anyone can't download from 4shared x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the links, and also for including my freebie. Much appreciated.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete