Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/9/12

Freebies For Monday, April 9th

Pink Gem has a cute little bird 
*************************************
Thanks Janet for pitching in there, took a nap and it was a little longer than I had planned.

This may have been posted yesterday by My Heart Pieces 
Paulette over at TLC has papers and freebie for Monday here
Free Vintage Digital has a scene here
Anji Antic is still singing a song and has some freebies here
Melon Headz has freebies
DZ Doodle has some neat trick up her sleeves and if you hurry a freebie that will last until supplies hold. Check out her site here
The Graphic Fairy has a gorgeous lily here
Far Far Hills has some beautiful papers and post cards here
Sandi Samples has a cute little girl with her Easter basket
Cruzines has a freebie cutie flora
Foxy Crafts has one that is a day late but can still be used for Easter
Margret Bucklew has a bear with umbrella
Altered Media has a bear holding a balloon
Scrap Happy has some outdoor freebies to get you into the outdoors
Oh, My, how could I forget Floppy Lattes Design and it is a good one. Check it out

That is it for me for now. Sorry again for the late post. See ya next week. Josie

Platyplus Creek digital has a freebie here
Fixed the link to Cruzine, so sorry for the error

9 comments:

  1. please add my freebie http://myheartpiecesdigitalstamp.blogspot.in/2012/04/freebie-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add my freebie, too.

    http://www.foxycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/very-happy-easter-to-everyone.html

    Thanks for all your hard work.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has some great outdoor spring items.

    Julie

    http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/04/free-digis-for-monday-outdoor-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for posting the link to my freebie on Cruzines.

    If any of you click the link and it says the page does not exist, don't believe it! lol It does.

    It's a little typo at the end of the url. Remove the %20 that appears and you'll be directed to the correct address. http://cruzines.blogspot.com/2012/04/crudoodle-free-flora-digital.html

    Thanks again and Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for posting and to the artists :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please add my freebies. I have a cupcake set and a cutting file on my blog.

    http://platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/challenge-4-fancy-folds.html

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. i found a virus on pink gem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent list! Thanks again Josie! You're the BEST!!! xo

    -pamela :)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list of freebies! Thanks for linking my Lily!

    ReplyDelete