Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/27/12

Freebies for Friday, April 27th

Far Far Hill has a kit.
Melonheadz has two animals.
Little Musings has a journal card.
Tiffany Doodles has word art.
I am still looking. I will be back shortly with more.  Denise
*******
Ok, I found a few more for you.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a retro greeting card.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Cre8tive Hands has M as in Monster.
A Surcee Life has some  vintage book illustrations.
Anji’s Antics has a flower frame.
Paper Squirrel has a Butterfly Fairy.
The Adventures of Princess Crafting Bella Lockwood has strawberries.
Ikes’ World has a woman.
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has a girl and a koala.

Digi Ditto has Ducks on the Pond.
*****
Create with TLC has word art.
Limited Run has a cute house with clouds.
*****
Making Our Mark is hosting a blog hop this weekend, everyone who hops receives an entire set of Steampunk digital stamps for free.  The blog hop starts here.
*****
Birds Cards has a cut file and some word art.
Patty Wraps has a September Calendar.
Folded Paper Printed Pixels has a dog.
Today was a pretty good day for digi's.  Enjoy! Denise

7 comments:

  1. Strawberries on a plate, also shop open now

    http://craftingbellalockwood.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digi Ditto just added Ducks on the Pond Freebie.
    http://www.margaretbucklew.com/blog

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making Our Mark is hosting a blog hop this weekend, everyone who hops receives an entire set of Steampunk digital stamps for free.
    http://copicmarkerscrapbooking.wordpress.com/2012/04/27/blog-hop-and-digis-and-copics-oh-my-the-first-ever-cms-blog-hop/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link to Patty Wraps isn't working - it links to Birds Cards. Noticed a free paper pack (Birds)on the post before too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I found your post link in google.com, & so nice post. I have bookmarked it in my bookmaking list. Now I am waiting for your next post and I hope you create more post in the future.

    Digital Broadcasting Market

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete