Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/22/12

Freebes for Sunday, April 22nd

Some days I'm up at the crack of dawn, some days I'm not.  Guess which day this is. :)
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has some beautiful butterflies.
Create with TLC has word art.
Far Far Hill has a paper kit.
Melonheadz has a Friends Sign.
Beccy’s Place has a Happy Birthday.
Dustin Pike has a chef with a pizza.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Granny Ma’s Creative Blog has graduation paper.
Bluebirds Flat has a May Sentiment.
*****
My Sugar Paper has a bride.
Ike’s World has an earth in a hand.
Desert Diva has birthday sentiments.
Spyder’s Corner has another hidden freebie. I can never find them. 

4 comments:

  1. hi!
    Please add this link?
    http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.com/2012/04/last-of-free-birthday-sentiments.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link to Tlc....enjoy your Sunday.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. My freebie will be there on my blog at Monday, please post my freebie.http://myheartpiecesdigitalstamp.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you! This list is fantastic! xo

    -pamela ;)

    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete