Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/23/12

Crazy Monday April 23

I am feeling like Anji and listening to Me and Bobby McGee, lol. Don't know all the works like Anji does so you will have to get that song out of your head today. Ha, Ha.

Ginger's House has a great sentiment that I feel we all wish at least once a week maybe more. See it here
Beary Wishes has a floral arrangement here
Digi Ditto blog has a freebie at her site
Piece of Heart has a freebie here and will have one here every Fri. See the left side of the blog for the link on Fridays.
Oh Lord, give me strength, cruzines has a pie and it looks delish
MelStampz has some cute vintage digital sewing papers and overlays
I know Denise talked about the freebie on Spyder but she is extending and the tutorial on making the wiping card ( Don't tell Denise but it is in the tutorial)
Free Vintage Digital has some cute freebies
Check out TLC for daily freebies
Check out Floppy Latte Designs to see the Manic Monday freebie
I love Anji and how she has decided to set her music to "Hit the Road Jack" with shoes. Love that girl and not to bad in regards to the pic of Gma.
Don't forget to click on Cre8tive Hands for later on the left to see what they have for you.

Well, that is it for me for now. Taking nap and if I spot any later check back. Love to all the artist and the digi stalkers, LOL.********
 My Heart Piece has a Monday freebie here
Sliekje has a cat in a tree, looks like a cherry tree, lol
Melonheadz has an adorable owl

6 comments:

  1. My freebie is also posted every Monday, plz add my link. Thank You

    http://myheartpiecesdigitalstamp.blogspot.in/2012/04/monday-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried this sight?

    http://sliekje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy this site for all the special free digis. You make it so easy for us to find just the right digital stamp. I want to thank you and all the team for your hard work and time that you put forth. If I chose to use one of the stamps, I always thank them too. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Josie! You're the BEST!!! xo

    -pamela ;)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the links!

    ReplyDelete