Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/2/12

April 2, Monday

Monday Stalkers, it is April and Easter is next week! My daffys and tulips have emerged and the energy is invigorating. I just love Spring, so let spring over what we got from our wonderful artists.

Floppy Latte has an extra special today. Reader's choice so go over and pick out you most fav $3. stamp Here
Check out TLC for their Easter beautiess daily
Saturated Canary has a breast cancer freebie that is a cutie for a great cause

For a little something different, we have a download from Tayloredexpressions to help us color our hair and facial coloring. Download instruction are included on this site. Great way to practice

DZ doodle has some great ideas for Easter so go over and check it out for the cute ideas

I don't know if Beyond the Fringe was posted on Friday so this may be old news but she has the cutest prim chicks
At Steady On we have some spring blossoms that are wonderful.
Cre8tive Hands has come up to 8 Bear.boy 
Ginger's House had the cutest word art  EVAH!
Free Vintage Digital has cutest Tuba to bring in the Easter Parade
Anji Antic did not have her's posted but still early so check it out soon
 Cute coloring bunny that is precious from Cruzine
It is my honor to introduce Margret Bucklew who has a camping scene. It is her first for digi's posting.
You rock Margret and the scenes are great.
Kenny K has a frog freebie for us here
Penniwigs has her Easter vintages up. Gotta love the lady. I get a kick out of reading her blog


That is it for me and I will check back to see if I missed anything. Back to bed for me ha, ha. Hugz and thanks to all the readers, and artist who share their creative sides to us . Happy Easter everyone.
Ok, Denise here.  I want to appologize to My Sugar Paper for putting the wrong link to her digi yesterday.  Here is the correct link.  Sorry!  Please check it out today.
******************************************************
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter had something for opening days
Fixed Margaret's entry

12 comments:

  1. Some great digis today. Thanks so much for your hard work.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning me... My image is up. I went to a stamp convention this weekend so i slept in today... Hugs from Anjis Antics

    ReplyDelete
  3. ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has some cute punny digis.

    http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/04/free-digis-for-monday-baseball-and.html

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing this for us. Did anyone else have trouble with Margret Bucklew's link?

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.margaretbucklew.com/blog/

    Here's the link for Margaret Bucklew.


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I clicked on Margret Bucklew's link and came to mine. you may want to correct that so it will go to Margret's free file. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has anyone else had trouble with the Taylored Expressions freebie? I can't check out without entering my credit card details, and I don't want or need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, I forgot to read the instructions!! Nevermind :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much!

    On the Taylore Expressions freebie, I didn't put credit card info in, just address and billing address and it worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Josie! Awesome list! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete