Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/26/12

March 26th Monday

Good Morning to all my Monday stalkers, he,he. It is a little cooler here in Michigan but spring is just around the corner.
Floppy Latte's Digital Design has a coupon and a funky freebie for us
Ginger's House has word-art here
Digital Doodling has tons of beautiful digs here. I think you will enjoy these. Please show lots of love
There is one here at Altered Media and here
Anji Antics will have some here later
Free Vintage Digital here
Cre8tive Hands is up to 5 here
Paper Printable has some freebies here
Check out TLC for the daily freebies
Check out Melonheadz also

Well, that is all for me for now. I will check back later after taking my snooze. Busy weekend, but that is what keeps the bill paid, but hate seeing people sick. Thanks to everyone artist and followers for all you do and have a good day crafting. Hugz, Josie

6 comments:

  1. TY Josie! You're appreciated!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Josephine! I just want to let you know:

    1) I'd love to leave some love but couldn't leave a comment on Digital Doodling;

    2) The link for Cre8tive Hands brings you to Altered Media.

    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please add my Easter set freebie to your list. It's a set of six Easter stamps.
    http://platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/challenge-3-freebie.html

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the link for Cre8tive hands doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!
    Also, make sure that you stop by Cakewalk at www.kwalkart.blogspot.com
    Freebies are going to be posted every Wednesday and tomorrow's the debut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josie - thank you for another FABULOUS list!!! xo

    -pamela ;)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete