Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/4/12

Frreebies for Sunday, March 4th

Got up late today so I am a little behind.  Denise
Ginger’s House has word art.
Bird Cards has Easter Eggs.
Melonheadz has twins. Cute!
Clearly Vintage has some bonus images.
Free Vintage Digital has lilies.
Far Far Hill has paper.
Anji’s Antics has some.
San’s Design has a bunny in the sidebar.
********
My Sugar Paper has a camera.
Scraphappy Paper Crafter has a princess series and some digi’s here.
Granny Ma’s Creative Blog has a cut file here.
********
Bird also has a cut file.
Ginger’s House has another funny saying here.
Create with TLC has a saying here.
Far Far Hill has a kit here.
Anji’s Antics has some mountains. 
Is it my imagination or is everyone posting twice today?  :)
Crafting with Jack has daffodils.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks again for making it so easy to find the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MADE 5 babushKA Free digital stamps. you may publish the link here if you wish.
    http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/net/ViewEntry.aspx?EntryId=2275786

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a challenge going on all month over at www.scraphappypapercrafter.com. I hope you stop by to participate. I would love to.see what.kind of projects you've made with my digis.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't feel like saying thank you for all you do for us is enough to show my appreciation.
    Thanks,Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, maybe they are posting twice....so thanks and thanks to everyone, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! This is an AMAZING list!!! xo

    -pamela :)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete