Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/21/12

Freebies for Wednesday, 3/21

Here are some Wednesday freebies for you...enjoy :)

Cre8tive Hands - boy with #3
Free Vintage Digis - floral
Create with TLC - wordart
Anji's Antics - butterflies (2)
Ginger's House - wordart
Desert Diva - sister sentiments (6)
Far Far Hill - vintage postcards 
**********
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - Get well and Superhero
MelonHeadz - Earth Day digis

4 comments:

  1. I was sent by a friend as I have never done any digi stamp downloading. I am so happy to have found your site so I can try it out. Thanks so much!
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several on ScrapHappy Paper Crafter. Spring, Get Well, and a super hero.

    http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/03/free-digis-for-wednesday-get-well-and.html

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry my Wednesday freebie was a bit late as I was away! but it's there now for the rest of the week!
    ((Lyn)) Happy Crafting!!

    ReplyDelete