Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/8/12

Freebies for Thursday, March 8th

This is just a start.  I am still looking so I will be back soon with more.  Denise
I deleted my first post.  It turns out it wasn't free. 
Paper Smooches has a squirrel.
Digital Two for Tuesday has flowers and baseball pictures.
Clearly Vintage Digital Stamps has some cuties wearing hats.
**********
Michelle Perkett Studio has a freebie.
Tiffany Doodles Digital Stamps has a shamrock.
Birds Cards has a tractor.
Cre8tive hands has a tea set
Create with TLC has word art.
Anji's Antic has three.
Melonheadz had  cancer angels.
************
Granny Ma's Creative Blog has a cut file
Finally! I'm caught up!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Friday ONE DAY Birthday Freebie, Fairy Wall on Spyder's Corner! HERE

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for chasing these down and sharing

    ReplyDelete