Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/31/12

Freebies for Saturday, March 31st

Create with TLC has papers.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a sleeping girl.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Cre8tive Hands has Number 7 – Girl.
Limited Runs has a frog around for one more week.
Crafty Moments has Molly’s dragon.
Anji’s Antics has hats and a cat.
Foxy has B is for Ball.
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has Easter digi’s.
Ok, I'm going to go do my taxes now.  I'm dreading it!  Denise
More word art from Create with TLC.
I'm done with my taxes.........it was ugly!
Far Far Hill  has a kit.
*******
Melonheadz has a baby monkey.
Beyond the Fringe has hatched chicks.
Craft Gossip has a beehive.
Anne’s Cards 4U has some cute bunnies and some crosses.
Craftymumz Creation has one here.
Ok, I am done for today.  I am exhausted.  Must have been the taxes!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for these awesome links and for all your hard work in tracking these down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link to TLC....we are having a Blog Hop with freebies also~!
    Denise....Oh No~! I am procrastinating like crazy on taxes...lol
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the images this week.
    Good luck with your taxes.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- I am so excited. I finally get to leave comments. I didn't know how to before. I want to say thank for you all the wonderful digis you give links to. I also want to thank you all for the time and energy that you put into providing this wonderful site for our convience. It is greatly appreciated.
    -Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for all you do...good luck with your taxes :D

    ReplyDelete