Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/2/12

Freebies for Friday, March 2nd

Happy Friday Everyone!  Here are some morning freebies for you!


Digital Delights - bunny
Scribbles by Sandy - sentiments (3)
Ginger's House - wordart
Create with TLC - wordart
Free Vintage Digital Stamps - bird
Far Far Hill has paper
Cre8tive Hands - camping-hiker
Bugaboo Stamps -  cute bear
Granny Ma's Creative Blog - wagons
Scraphappy Paper Crafter - Springtime Girl
StampFairy - wordart
Ike's World - Hunky Chunk
Limited Run - little bug
Anji's Antics - apple
Quilt and Thoughts - kites
Blackberry Jelly - camera
************
sassy stuidos-Lucy Leprechaun
************
Folded Paper Printed Pixels - chipmunk
Spyder's Corner - love words paper
Create with TLC - wordart
Michelle R Designs -  digis

Enjoy!!!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for all your work! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great links.

    Please add my blog:-

    http://www.foxycrafts.blogspot.com/2012/03/happy-st-davids-day-and-something-for.html

    Thanks for everything.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cute little chipmunk here:
    http://www.foldedpaperprintedpixels.com/2012/03/new-stamps-and-friday-evening-freebie.html

    Yhanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for all of the work you ladies do finding the free digis.

    I noticed your note to the new artists at the top of the blog about putting their name following the name of their digi. May I say what I do that makes it easier for me? I save all digi files first with the word "digi" at the beginning. This way, if I don't put it in a seperate folder, at least they are all together. After digi, I put the name of the company/blog or person that created the digi (ie. digiAnjisAnticsAppleF). I put an F at the very end to designate that it's a free digi. Again, this makes it much easier for me to group the artist's images together. I never think I can add the artist's name later...later never seems to come for me! Just thought I'd add this to help others that may need some organizing help for digis.

    Thanks again, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a heads up: my Norton virus protection tells me that the files from "Granny Ma's Creative Blog" are "Malicious files". I don't know if anyone else is having problems with them or not.

    Thank you very much for all the other links though! :)

    ReplyDelete