Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/20/12

Monday Freebies.. and Video with Ali 4

Hey everyone!! Here is another fun Video with Ali for The Alley Way Stamps.. I hope you enjoy it! You could use any stamps you have on hand.. and duplicate it.. I think this would be a fun and easy card to mass produce.. and your freebies for today :) hugs



Cre8tive Hands-HERE
foxy crafts-here and here
folded paper-here
****************************************
Free Vintag Digital has some trains 
Don't forget TLC here
I will check back later today, looks like Denise hit the jackpot this weekend.
**************
Meljens has one today only -here
Scrap Happy-here

9 comments:

  1. Love the video.

    Thanks for including my blog in your list.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video was great! I love how you changed your plan mid-stream, something that I always seem to do. I also really liked the close-up of the card at the end, because it definitely showed the detail. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a fun free digi for a laptop card. You can see a pic on my blog of what I did with it. These are fun cards to do for birthdays.

    Julie

    http://scraphappypapercrafter.blogspot.com/2012/02/card-planning-for-computer-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just thought I'd let you know that Meljen's Designs is offering Patriotic Bear for free today only. I got the information from her feed on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy President's Day Everyone!!! Here's a president's day digi. :o)

    Julie

    http://scraphappypapercrafter.blogspot.com/2012/02/happy-presidents-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you post Floppy Latte's link? They have a freebie today. I can't find it here. Thank you for all the freebies. I enjoy them a lot. It really helps having therm in one place too. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete