Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/6/12

Monday 2/6

Hope everyone made it through the Super Bowl Game yesterday. I love the ads, personally but if you are not a fan I hope you got to go to the craft cave and invited the craft vibes into your space.

Swimming duck from Cre8tive Hands
Laundry line from My Sugar Paper
Fairy on a mushroom by Doudouscrap
Lots of freebies from Scribbles by Sandy. Some are very funny, thanks  Sandy
More freebies from Scrap Happy Paper Crafter.
Word art from Ginger's House which are words to live by he, he.
Vintage vine paper from Mel Stamps (very pretty)
Cute gate from Whoopsie Daisy
Charlotte's Web cont @ Melonheadz
Wedding printable and invites at Miss Cutie Pie

Don't forget to click on our dailies on the left hand side which includes TLC, Anjie's Antic, Free Vintage Digital. I will be back later, enjoy and I am going to take a nap. Busy weekend @ work. Wheee!
****************
My email and computer have been acting crazy for the last week or so... so if you have emailed me I am sorry :( I am trying to get it fixed.. here are some more from today's email..
Crafting with Jack-Here 
Making our Mark-HERE 

***********************************************
New alphabet series+ started by Granny Ma
Vintage labels from Far Far Hill
Koi @ Floppy Latte's Design

11 comments:

  1. you found some really great ones, today. You always do, and I appreciate your time and efforts.. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!! Really great ones today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I've sent a link to my freebie several times and it hasn't been posted. Is the email address in the above blurb still correct?

    Here is the link: http://copicmarkerscrapbooking.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/its-a-love-fest/

    Thanks for your help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried sending mine too. Sorry you're having trouble with your email.
    Here is my link again...

    http://lshdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/02/free-digi-stamp-boy-with-slingshot.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have a new freebie on my blog at http://gtc-craftycorner.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for all the freebies today...

    hugs Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much! The first doesn't work for me (Cre8tive Hands).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Josie - these resources are so FaBULouS!!!! Thanks for this wonderful list!

    {Vintage "Swingin' Silhouette" digi stamp today} So pretty for cards! xo

    -pamela :)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't speak for anyone else but I always check here for anyone who wants to post.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for posting the freebies! Be sure to scroll down or click on the freebies tab!

    Sandy S
    scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the links :)
    The blog looks different... or it´s me?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great links. Thank you.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete