Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/24/12

Friday Freebies and Big Surprise.. plus win stamps

Hey everyone!! It's here.. the 24th.. so we are sharing one of our surprises at The Alley Way Stamps.. come join us and our blog hop.. for a chance to win some of the new release.. :) hope you will join us! Come check it out to hear what one of our surprises is..! see you there..

Freebies today.......
Scrapers Delight-here
scribbles by sandy here
**********
Little Musings has a Carousel Horse.
Ginger's House has wordart
Create with TLC has wordart.
Mike Coffee has a girl with a  birthday  cake.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a cute little girl.
Far Far Hill has paper.
Market Street Stamps has a bird.
Cre8tive Hands has an  autumn scene.
Bugaboo has a baby with a moon.
Wonderstrange has a paper doll.
Granny Ma's Creative Blog has a P for Pail
Digi With It has a colored dinosaur.
Scraphappy Paper Crafter has Little Bo Peep.
***********
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs has a bear with a 4 leaf clover.
Create With TLC has wordart.
Ike's World has Saucy St Pat.
************
Limited Ruin has a puppy in a gift box.
********
Digi Stamp Boutique little present guy
Sassy Studio-girl in a glass 
********
Anji's Antics has some pictures, a cat and some wordart.
********
Quilt and Thoughts has an Easter Egg.
********
Blackberry Jelly has a cupcake.
Beccy's Place has a bear.


11 comments:

  1. Quite a lot of new fun freebies on www.scraphappypapercrafter.com

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to share my freebie again.

    Bear with 4 Leaf Clover
    http://lshdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/02/free-digi-stamp-and-pattern.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have sent you several emails and have not heard back from you. I am sending them to the email addy above.
    Could you please email me. I have some questions for you.
    Thanks
    lshdesignsmail@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Can you please add in Limited Runs Freebie has a freebie of a puppy in a present thanks Nikki
    it's here http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I have a free sentiment hiding under my Google Friend post which doesn't expire until the 29th. Check it out here: http://beyondthefringecrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/sentiment-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulosos los digis de hoy, muchas gracias.
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I have a freebie St. Patrick's Bear digital over at

    www.scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com

    I am celebrating a new blog makeover so there is also a chance to win a $25 Michael's Card! Just click the brown text above the post if you are interested in the Card..if you are interested in free digitals just click the digitals button on the post in my banner!
    I am going to do this hop!
    Hope to see you at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering if you could help me out, I am a little confused... this is a blog hop?? I am at the fourth blog and there are no links to the next blog on any of them, do I just backspace to your blog?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks lots of good ones.

    ReplyDelete