Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/12/12

Freebies for Sunday, February 12th

Craftymomz Cration has a jiffy top cover.
Melonheadz has a goose.
Far Far Hill has some postcards.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has some Retro images.
*************
Doudouscrap has a fairy, which I think has been posted before.
Anji’s Antics has an elephant and a heart.
Lili La Crevette has a light bulb and some plugs.  Cute!
Ginger’s House has wordart.
**********
Wow! I wasn't expecting to find all these this late in the day.  Enjoy! Denise
Create with TLC has wordart.
Melonheadz has a pig.
Broken Box Stock has Valerie.
Whoopsie Daisy has a girl in a basket.
Anji’s Antich has an egg and a man.
Tom Onkel has a male dancer.
Sandy’s Samples has an iris.
Crafting Cottage has wordart.
***********
Workshopik - Puzzle Kid
Foxycrafts - Bags
My Sugar Paper - Birthday Tag
Doudouscrap - Valentine Digi



5 comments:

  1. Great links again. Thanks very much.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. does anyone know how to get my site listed on here? I have tried email and listing in comments. HELP!? (thanks!)= :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is a fantastic list!!! xo

    -pamela ;)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete