Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/4/12

Freebies for Saturday, February 4th

Well I came home, after being gone all day, to find out that no one has posted today so I took pity on you and decided to post a few.
Melonheadz has a spider.
Anji’s Antics has butterflies.
Cre8tive Hands has a fish bowl.
Ginger’s House has wordart
Denise
One more. A Surcee Life has wordart.
*********
Pattywraps has a wrapper for a female teacher.
Folded Paper has Todd.
Create with TLC has wordart.

6 comments:

  1. I have one here: http://www.foldedpaperprintedpixels.com/2012/02/friday-evening-freebietodd.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are more on http://scraphappypapercrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you for all those ... have a great sunday ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Limited Runs Has a digi here
    http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete