Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/13/12

February 13th

I hope everyone has gotten their Valentine cards done but if not, like me there is still plenty of time. LOL!


Making our Mark has a really cute cupid
Cre8tive Hands is growing a Heart tree that I want in my yard.
Blackberry jelly has a freebie here if you are looking for a piece of a puzzle.
Foxy Crafts has a few glasses of cheer here and colorful clutches here
My Sugar Paper has one here   
Ginger's House has sentiment here
Check Melonheadz for the continued Charlotte's Web series
Mel Jens has some freebies here that I think some of you might like
Doodle Pantry has some freebies here.  I love that bird.
Anji's Antics has a few freebies  if you haven't kept up with her. Such wonderful talent.
Don't forget to check out TLC site for daily freebies.
Floppy Latte's Digital Design has a great deal since she is out with shoulder problems, you can still get a digi free, but read her blog for the special code to give at the checkout. Very sweet of her and a nice way for you to see all of her work
Cute man from Free Vintage Digital stamps here

Well off for my nap and I will check back to see what else has been posted later. Josie
**************************************************
Another one found at Daizeefli Flower Patch here , well there is more than one, actually.

I fixed the connection to the Doodle Pantry. You do have to put them in the cart but they won't cost a dime, only your time . Hey, beginning to shown like a poet, he,he.

 



7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all your hard work!! Unfortunately Doodle Pantry isn't working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please visit my blog for a fun thank you freebie www.daizeefli.blogspot.com Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fabulous lists!! Thanks Josie!!! xo

    -pamela :)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*
    ♥/'´'´'\♥
    .//^ ^\\ Feliz Dia del Amor y Amistad ♥♥
    (/(_♥_)\) ::::::::::::::::::::::♥♥
    ._/''*''\_ ............♥♥❁◕‿◕❁ ♥ ♥
    (/_)^(_\).
    ************************************

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the link to Tlc....I appreciate you ladies.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are a lot of goodies today! LOL

    Thanks for including my blog, Much appreciated.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is a link to my free digi stamp this week.

    http://lshdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/02/free-beaver-digi-stamp.html

    ReplyDelete