Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/29/12

Sunday Jan. 29

Happy last Sunday for the month of January. Can you believe we have really entered 2012 and ending the first month already. Well I am going to get us started,

couple of valentine freebies from Paper Dreams of Mine
Love bird sings of love from My Sugar Paper
Cupids and others from Digi with it
Freebie cutie from Saturated canary. Thanks Carmen for putting this on our radar. Thank you Saturated Canary for your generosity.
Hearts @ Cre8tive Hands
Digi paper @ Free Vintage digital Stamps. Sweet, you had me at pink &green design, my fav colors.
Word sentiment @ TLC. Congrats Paulette to all your followers.
Babies, babies and Babies continue over at Melonheadz. Very cute.
SuperBowl printables @ the Celebration Shoppe for all of you having SB parties next week.

Well, that is it for me , I am on-call tonight so I hope to get an early start tomorrow. Thank you Artists for all your hard work, and to you followers who stop by every day or when you can. Happy Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. Josie your the best! Thank you.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks once again for your hard work at getting us the digi.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josephine~! ... thank you very much
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete