Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/8/12

Sunday Freebies

Pink Gem has 'Rollerskate Milly' here
********
I forgot one yesterday so I am adding it today. Denise
The Sherlocks Home has a fairy.
*****************
Netty's Cards had 2- HERE and HERE
Paper dreams of mine HERE
*****************
Bekka here running a bit late... sorry.
Did everyone have a good New Year?

Free Vintage Digital Stamps has two digital collage sheets of vintage images
FVDS also has a 1920s lady and digital scrapbooking papers here (polka dots) and here (music sheets)
Whoopsidaisy has a cute toddler girl
Create With TLC has some word art here and here
Jane's Doodles has a coffee cup of love
Anji's Antics has fancy heart and a flower and a couple kissing
Scribbles by Sandy has a birdhouse (hurry, only up for 24 hrs the notice says)

And that's all I've found so far. I'll keep an eye out for any I may have missed. Be sure to leave the artists lots of LOVE. (After all, Valentine's Day is coming fast!)

12 comments:

  1. Hello! Please add my freebie to the list..

    http://paperdreamsofmine.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentine-freebies.html

    Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've sent a couple of emails, but I don't think they've been getting through. Could you add my freebies to your list too? Here and also one here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the list,
    I too have one to add, it is a bee - http://cre8tive-hands.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,
    Michelle,
    Cre8tive Hands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another fantastic list! Love it! xo

    Here is "Vintage 1920's Lady" to add:
    Free*Vintage*Lady*Digi*Stamp

    Both jpg and png formats!
    ------

    -pamela :)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebies!

    Please add my freebie(s) at

    http://scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com/search/label/freebies

    you will find the current & past freebies...

    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You, these are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracias por estos maravillosos enlaces.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet...thank you for the link to TLC.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing all of the goodies!

    ReplyDelete