Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/16/12

Monday 1/16

Hi everyone, hope you are staying warm where ever you are. Got some goodies to share with you.
Cute little girl  @ Whoopsie Daisy
Valentine  @ Granny Ma
Birthday freebie @ Craft gossip
Couple of freebies Anne's Card 4 U
Valentine freebie I understand will be offered by Scrapper's Delight
Ice skates from Paper Squirrel, I think some of us need them to get around.
New Valentine Sentiment from crafting cottage
Sentiment from Ginger's House
Birthday girl and free sentiments from Scribbles by Sandy
Word notes or heart notes from Beyond the Fringe
Cute little girl from cre8tive hands
Freebie from Sans design (very cute)
Sheep from Stampelkallan (hurry it is in the side bar) ;) thank Sans designs
daily freebie and bloghop from TLC
Freebie from Anji Antics
daily freebie from Vintage Digi Stamps

I will check later when I get home but it should be enough to get started. Thanks to all of you who support this blog and our artist. We certainly appreciate it very much.
*********
Whale from Bird (very cute) and anotherscrolls for valentine and blank with cut files also. Very cute.
Freebie stamp from Scrapper's Delight
A Love image from cre8tive Hands, So special!
Cute girl image from My Sugar Paper
Bear stamp image @ Digi with it. Very Sweet!
A drink / martini from Sandi Samples, this could me an old one but it looked nice and cold, LOL.
Several freebies from Squigglefly, several are old but may be new to some.
Funny peacock from Kay Be Scraps, sorry this makes me laugh he so cute.
Vintage freebie and papers from Far Far Hill  (Sorry the link has been fixed)

Well, I am off for some z'sss for awhile I will check back later this afternoon. Have a good day and thank you artist and followers for giving us feed back and wonderful freebies. See ya later, hopefully. Hugz, Josie
**************
MLK digi and finishing sentiments from MelonHeadz
Psychedelic love heart  from Beyond the Fringe (TY Carmen) Check out her heart notes, very cute.

Well, that does it for me today. Hope everyone has a good week.




18 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!
    Michelle
    Cre8tive Hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bunches and bunches, these are wonderful hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY Josie - Whew, you worked hard to find all those! Much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! I was totally in awe this morning when I arrived here and saw the huge list of freebies. You gals are so wonderful and work so hard so that we can reap the benefits. Thanks so very very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed by how many you found. And probably half asleep too! Great job! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josie - thank you for the HUGE list! It's fabulous! You're the BEST! xo

    -pamela :)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks voor alles super

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great images

    ReplyDelete
  9. When clicking on this link Vintage freebie and papers from Far Far Hill it does not take u to Far Far Hill, but to my blog page. Just letting u know so u can correct ...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the digi's.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for these great imnages!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous images!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! you were busy posting for us! Thank you for your time.

    I couldn't leave comments on all the posts, I guess my computer didn't want to play nice. Thank you to all the artists!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Impresionante lista de enlaces, muchas gracias.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow,thank you for your time and efforts

    ReplyDelete