Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/17/12

Freebies for Tuesday, January 17th

Digital Two for Tuesday has more iron works.
Ginger's Houses has word art.
Jak Heath has digital paper.
Cre8tive Hands has a nice wedding cake.
Michelle Perkett Studio Design has butterflies.
Steady On! had coffee cups.
Patty Wraps has a birthday elephant treat bag.
Anji's Antics has three.  
Digi With It has digital paper.
Create with TLC has word art.
Here you go! Denise
****************
Wonderstrange has two.
Desert Diva has word art.
*****************
 Free Vintage Digi Stamps has Architectural Elements.
**********************
Rhoda Design Studio has a bear.
Melonheadz had a Granny.
***************
Birds Cards has a heart.
***************
Digi Darla has a cute girl.

13 comments:

  1. hi, I just e mailed a link, please be so kind and publish it... was a little bit late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannelie,

    I am not sure it will get to me. What is the link?

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic list! Love it! xo

    Here's another one to add:
    Architectural Element
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com
    JPG and PNG formats

    Thanks again!

    -pamela :)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning :)

    I posted one this morning as well.
    http://rhodadesignstudio.blogspot.com/2012/01/love-again.html

    Have a great day!
    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting the link to *Free Vintage Digi Stamps*, but the link is not working...


    -pamela
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I emailed you with a freebie link here it is again:

    http://digidarlas.blogspot.com/

    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all these wonderful links! I have also a doodle I made I love to share at my blog: http://cleahvalero.blogspot.com/2012/01/cupcake-critter-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your time and efforts

    ReplyDelete