Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/19/12

Freebies for Thursday, January 19th

Ginger's House has word art.
Melonheadz has a woodsman.
Anji's Antics has five.
Patty Wraps has a treat bag.
Cre8tive Hands has a bride.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a butterfly and paper.
Create with TLC has word art.
Not much so far but I will check later. Denise
*************
Create with TLC has a wolf background.
*************
Tiffany's Doodles has a heart.
*************
Anne's Cards 4 U has flowers.
*************
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has stockings.
Melonheadz has two.

12 comments:

  1. p.s. Patty Wrap's link goes to Anji's Antics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to say the same thing..lol..
    I truly appreciate your work on finding these freebies for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another fabulous list of marvelous images! xo

    -pamela :)
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for adding the link for TLC
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try very hard to be SURE that I am leaving grateful thanks to the artists when I grab one of the images they are sharing. But...I seem to forget the hard work that is being done by all of you directing us where to go. So...THANK YOU! You are wonderful and I love being able to go to ONE site for finding these great freebies. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, lovely links! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grabbed some from this day too, thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your time and efforts

    ReplyDelete