Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/28/11

Wednesday 12/28

Wow the year is winding down and I don't know about you but the holidays are kicking my ankles, LOL. On to the freebies;
Digi with it has one
Cre8tive hands has giraffe
Beyond the Fringe has the stash
Diane's digital design has weekly Wed freebie
penniwigs has cute soda recipe
Spyder has weekly freebie
Sans design has some freebies. She usually post on Fri but we have missed several. So sorry!
TLC has cute dailys
Tom Onkle has some from Christmas and in case some of you got the wrong address last week .
mygrafico has several freebies
Free vintage digi stamps has the cutest little girl and retro furniture.
Link

I will be back if there are more.

New year party supplies from Crafty. All you need to throw the party.
Subway Art for the New Year looks great in a frame
mary engelbreit I know this is late but think as preparing for next year but she has gift tags.
Broken Box Stock has Eskimos
Patty Wraps has work art

7 comments:

  1. This is another fantastic list! Thanks for posting!

    Please add this - SWEET LITTLE GIRL digi stamp:
    {JPG & PNG}

    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    Also featured are FiVe Retro Furniture images too...

    Thanks again! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the list and the time you gave to post them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this list. I'm new at digies (yesterday I printed my first digi and colour it) and I love it.

    I can't wait to finish my first card with cute digies I downloaded from your list.

    Happy and Inspirational New Year 2012. Katarina XXX

    ReplyDelete