Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/4/11

sunday..

here are a couple freebies I have found..I am sure the other girls will be back with more..

Scrabook.com -labels here and here
*************************
This is a freebie mix LOL
Cooking with the Cricut More great files
Graphics Fairy digital floral frame
TLC has a fun sentiment
Beyond the fringe has many fun projects sites
Free SVG files has a box design
Sliekje 2012
*************************
MelonHeadz - Sentiment Letter "O"
Cre8tive Hands - Nativity
Patty Wraps - Gingerbread Man Jar Packet
My Sugar Paper - girl
Tatertots & Jello - 22 Free Holiday Printables
*************************
MelonHeadz also has a Christmas sentiment
And I don't know if I'm repeating something someone else also found, but
Sandi's Samples has a really cute penguin

8 comments:

  1. Allison...thank you for the link to TLC....appreciate it.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison:
    I have 3 freebies @
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    thank u for all your wonderful help in 2011. God's blessings to you and yours.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the wonderful links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my Floral Frame on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the work you do!

    ReplyDelete