Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/10/11

sat freebies

hey everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.. here are some freebies I have found.. we will post more as we find them.. don't forget to say thanks to all the artists.. if you take something..hugs


Cre8tive Hand-Santa
Free Vintage Digital Stamp-Carnival little boy flapper girl
Anji's Antics-4 freebies
Create with TLC-Sentiment
********************
a day for daisies- mouse
crafting with jack-4 freebies
********************
the sherlocks home-bride
tlc christmas countdown freebie
********************
Paper Dreams of Mine - Wreath
Free Vintage Digital Stamp - 1 more - Shoe Ad
Little Musings - House Templates and Owl
Spyder's Corner - Polar Bear
Melonheadz - Snowflake & Letter "U"
Ginger's House - Word Art

17 comments:

  1. Alison -

    Thanks so much for posting! I'm off to check out all of the wonderful images now... :)

    Holiday Wishes,

    -pamela
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bride stamp here: here
    !

    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have found some really great images for today....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful images! Thank you so much. I'd also love to share a digistamp I have at my blog.

    http://paperdreamsofmine.blogspot.com/2011/12/got-simple-christmas-wreath-for.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dankeschön für die Liste.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the digi's you find every day.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I have a Stamp posted here http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/
    can you please include me
    Your all fab for doing this

    thanks Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou I really appreciate all your hard work and the images you find are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all your links. Here's a link to my Two One Day Freebies

    ((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there!
    Please be so kind and list this link to free sentiments available at desert diva in your Sunday post?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's fun going to all the places. Grin...sometimes it makes my head swim with all that wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two more Vintage Freebies for Sunday:

    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    Thanks a million! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi...Polar bear's in the store, but I have Happy New Year and a snowy house as freebies until Monday evening uk time... and wednesday's freebie til midnight Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alison, I hope you are over the ickies. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete