Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/3/11

sat freebies

Hey everyone! Thank you to everyone for the well wishes.. I am doing lots better now.. I have to say a HUGE THANKs to the new girls for helping me out with posting.. it's so nice to keep this blog up and running.. :) here are a few freebies for right now..
LinGe de Pateco-sentiment & Snowman
Scrappers Delight-I love santa (bottom of page)
*****************
Patty Wraps-cute dog wrapper
Crafty Cat-2 freebies
************
A Surcee Life-Joy Snowman

7 comments:

  1. thanks so much for all the work you do!
    I'm glad you are feeling better now!
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new here so I didn' know you were not feeling well ~ prayers your way ~ I have a freebie Howl-a-day treat bag for doggies title of site

    I hope I made that link correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having a blog hop today at Guylou's Inimitability (http://guylousinimitability.blogspot.com/) There are prizes to win and a freebie to pick up. I hope you will join us.
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are doing well! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! It's awful to be sick. I'm so glad that you're starting to feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you are doing better, Alison! Thank you for posting the links.

    ReplyDelete